Promotions up to 50% off
Analysis of blood, urine, faeces, and biological fluids.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE:
- When you come to the appointment, please bear the following points in mind:
- Remember to bring the doctor’s note requesting the test.
- Remember to bring the Insurance Company’s Card (if necessary).
- As a rule, you should have fasted for at least 8 hours before the appointment.
- If the person who is to have the blood test is a minor they must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If no blood test is required, and you are only coming to deliver a urine, stool or any other biological fluid sample, you do not need an appointment.
- If your test contains any type of intolerance test (lactose, fructose, sorbitol…) or a breath test or glucose curve, YOU MUST PHONE 93 225 1948 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. These tests require specific instructions and take longer to perform, and will therefore be scheduled by the reception desk.
LABORATORI COLL GARCES
Monday, wednesday and friday from 7:30 to 11:15h.
Private and all mutuals except: Agrupació Mutua and Mapfre.
Tuesday and thursday from 7:30 to 11:15h.
Private and all mutuals except: Antares, Asisa, Allianz, DKV and Vivaz.
Exploratory technique that evaluates the hearing ability.
Exploratory technique for assessing visual acuity.
Scanning technique of the body’s internal organs using ultrasounds. Its echo is reflected by the organs and is displayed on a screen.
Exploratory technique tracing the electrical activity of the heart.
Es muy útil para conocer el nivel de lesion, determinando si el problema se localiza en la mano, brazo, pierna,cara,etc…, o si es algo más generalizado y extenso. También demuestra si se trata de un enfermedad de los musculos, nervios, placa motora, raíces cervicales o dorsales o lumbosacras o medula. La EMG/ENG es muy solicitada por traumatólogos, neurocirujanos, neurólogos, rehabilitadores, internistas,pediatras etc. en aquellos pacientes que refieren, debilidad o falta de fuerzas con dolor local o generalizado, hormigueos o acorchamientos en distintas partes del cuerpo, calambres musculares,o perdida de masa muscular.
Exploratory technique to measure lung volume and capacity.
Biodynamic gait analysis
Diagnostic method that allows analysing from a morphological point of view (by the shape) and biomechanics (by the movement study). Both either on the prevention and correction of several pathologies associated with treads.
Holter arterial pressure (MAPA)
Diagnostic test that allows monitoring continuously the blood pressure values for a preset period of time.
Diagnostic test used to monitoring the electrical activity of the heart for several hours. Electrocardiographic activity and heart rate is measured.
This test records certain bodily functions as one sleeps or tries to sleep. It is used to diagnose sleep disorders.
Computed vestibular tests
Specific exploration of balance systems in the ear, held by videonystagmography.
Study of the visual field and detections of its defects.
Pachymetry is the measure of the thickness of the corneal tissue or the corneal thickness.
These tests measure the physiological reactions to allergens that are considered responsible for the allergy. Tests are performed on the skin and are the main diagnostic tool with the clinical history to provide immediate medical results (fifteen minutes).
Procedure to recognize if a substance causes contact dermatitis, either allergic or irritating. It is probably the only way to verify that a substance is the cause or aggravating of dermatitis.
A fetal assessment method that records the fetal heart rate, fetal movements and uterine contraction.
They allow doctors and other professionals to understand how work different brain areas and systems of a patient through measuring their cognitive abilities. They are recommended when there are symptoms related to memory, attention or reasoning.
All our collaborators are external to the Center and work on their own.